The MV family of network managed cameras brings Meraki magic to the enterprise video security world. Impossibly simple to deploy, configure, and manage, MV provides reliable security and valuable business insights to organizations of any scale.
- Centralized Cloud Management. The Meraki dashboard provides secure monitoring and management of all your cameras from anywhere in the world, no extra software required.
- Super Secure. Cameras automatically purchase publicly signed SSL certificates and all Meraki management data is always encrypted by default.
- Everything's in the Box. With video storage and powerful hardware, there’s no need for an NVR or extra analytics packages.
- Cutting Edge Architecture. By utilizing solid-state storage on each camera, the MV family has removed the network video recorder (NVR) and its complexity from the equation.
- Bandwidth Conscious. Use WAN bandwidth only when needed. Less than 50kbps of metadata streams to the cloud per camera when footage is not being viewed, eliminating excessive WAN usage.
- Never Stop Recording. Since video is stored on the edge, cameras will continue to record even if the network connection fails. Solid-state storage and intelligent software allow for customizable video retention.
- Cloud Archive Options. Make sure every box is ticked with backup cloud archive, optional on every MV camera. 90 and 180-day options are available to suit a variety of sensitive areas and can be purchased and applied to individual cameras in a fleet.
Stream local, stream remote. View customizable video walls from anywhere in the world using the Meraki dashboard in a web browser.
Automatic Network Detection
The Meraki dashboard will automatically detect whether the viewing computer is in the local network or somewhere remote.
- Local streaming video never goes to the cloud, saving bandwidth, while remote streaming video is proxied through the cloud allowing it to be viewed from anywhere.
Beyond Just Security
MV utilizes a powerful onboard processor to analyze video and provide valuable insights without the need to send those video files to the cloud or a local server.
- Motion Heat Maps. Quickly assess foot traffic in a retail store or monitor where hotel guests are congregating in the lobby. Motion heat maps only require a small amount of metadata, rather than bulky video files, to provide results with big impact.
- Privacy Matters. All MV analytics functionalities are anonymized to ensure privacy while still providing intelligence. You’ll know that a customer entered your store at 3:38, but not that her name is Sarah.
Integrated, high-grade solid-state storage on each device
- High Definition Recording
- An advanced mobile-grade processor on each camera*
- A range of models for multipurpose deployments
- 3-year warranty on all hardware
Benefits of Working with Transformyx for SoC as-a-Service
- Centralized Cloud Management
- Edge Storage
- Optimized Retention
- Advanced Analytics
- Motion Search
- Encrypted by Default
- Granular Access Controls
- Firmware Always Up-to-Date