3CX is a software-based PBX, which not only replaces proprietary phone systems, it also delivers a complete Unified Communications solution as it’s an open standards software IP PBX which can be integrated with other applications such as Salesforce, Google Contacts, and Sage ACT. The company’s collaboration solution also helps organizations transform communications between their employees and with their customers. As a result, it increases productivity, reduces business travel time and costs, streamlines operations and improves customer service, thus propelling sales.
Reduce your Phone Bill by 80%
Remote workers or employees on the go can call free of charge. Connect remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
Cut Travel Costs With Integrated Web Conferencing
3CX’s integrated web conferencing solution saves you travel time and money by allowing users to host web meetings and enjoy face-to-face communication wherever they are. Attend meetings around the world with the cutting edge WebRTC technology of 3CX WebMeeting.
Unified Communications Made Easy
Presence, Fax & Voice Mail to email, web conferencing and instant messaging are child’s play for 3CX. With the integrated 3CX softphone and smartphone clients, users automatically get access to advanced unified communications features – without needing to learn separate software – features that are normally charged extra for by other PBX vendors.
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Instant Messaging / Text chat. Allow employees to communicate together via text chat, without the need to rely on third party internet messaging systems. 3CX users can send and receive text messages via the 3CX Windows, Mac, iOS and Android clients from anywhere.
- Unparalleled Mobility with 3CX’s Leading Android and iOS VoIP Clients. 3CX includes VoIP clients for Android and iOS which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere. Answer calls via the office phone extension and transfers to colleagues without asking customers to call another number. Slash your company’s mobile phone costs, increase productivity and make sure you never miss a call again.
- Use Your Extension From Anywhere. With the 3CX VoIP clients for Android and iOS you can take your extension wherever you go. 3CX delivers the one number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
Easy to Configure and Manage
The 3CX clients for Android and iOS utilize VoIP and are easy to set up and manage. The clients can be automatically provisioned from the 3CX Management Console, reducing help desk calls. Because of the inbuilt tunnel, the 3CX clients work seamlessly across all firewalls, making them even more reliable.
Powerful, Easy to Use Softphones for Windows and Mac Included. With integrated powerful clients for Mac and Windows, 3CX allows you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using CTI and your desk phone, or on the road using your laptop. Unlike other PBXs, no additional license fees are charged – and because the clients are fully integrated they are easy to deploy and manage for the administrator, as well as easy to use for the employees.
- Use Softphone to Make and Receive Calls. With 3CX’s softphones for Mac and Windows, you can manage your calls from your desktop and make and receive calls via the office phone system from your computer, even while out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a 3CX client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Manage your Calls with Switchboard. 3CX includes a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage your phone calls. With 5 different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
- Integrates with O365, Google, Outlook. Launch calls directly from your CRM package. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journalling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer activities
Integrated, Free Video Conferencing.
3CX’s integrated video conferencing solution enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Video conferences can easily be launched through the 3CX client with a few mouse-clicks. Video conferencing can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Hassle-free Video Conferencing with WebRTC. 3CX harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- Video Conferencing for All. With 3CX, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users mean inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
- Advanced Features for Collaboration. Being integrated with 3CX in addition to its rich feature-set and user-friendliness, 3CX WebMeeting improves employees’ productivity and collaboration while its WebRTC integration and web-based functionality ensure incredible ease of use. Participants can join without the need to log in anywhere and easy setup of ad hoc meetings makes launching conferences a breeze for both participants and organizers.