Our Transformyx security experts bring over 30+ years of combined expertise to create the right Security Programs to safeguard your organization against relevant cyber threats – whether you are in a regulated industry or looking to mitigate and manage risk across your company.
With working experience in PCI DSS, NIST 800-171, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-66, FISMA, GLBA, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, HITRUST, HIPPA/HITECH, AICPA, and SOC, our team can customize a strategy around one or more frameworks (hybrid) and build out a complete program for your connectivity, data, employees and customers.
|Professional Services||Staff Augmentation||Managed Security Services|
| • Strategic IT Security Consulting /Assess
• IT Security Architecture Services
• IT Security Engineering Services
• IT Security Analyst Services
• Risk Assessment
• Gap Analysis and Corrective Action Plan
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Threat Assessment
• Internal Audit and Assurance
• Incident Response
• Digital Forensics
• Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) – LMS and Onsite/Classroom Training
• Information Protection Program Review
• IT Security Policy Review
• IT Security Process Review
• Cyber/Gen Liability Insurance Policy Review
• Compliance Review
|Fractional Support Services
• CISO (vCISO)
• IT Security Manager
• IT Security Architect
• IT Security Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• FTE for each role – will screen, interview, train, place, provide support and manage
• Privacy Officer
• Compliance Officer
• Information Security Manager
• Information Security Architect
• Information Security Engineer
• Information Security Analyst
• Forensics Specialist
• Incident Handler
• Penetration Tester (Offensive Security)
• HITRUST Practitioner
• Product specializations/certs
| • Advanced Security Analytics
• Application Security as a Service
• Asset Lifecycle Management
• Behavioral Analytics
• Compliance Monitoring as a Service
• Database Security as a Service
• Data-Loss Prevention as a Service
• Encryption as a Service
• Endpoint Protective Services – detection and response
• Firewall Management as a Service
• Hardware and Software Support Services (e.g., Security Control Selection)
• Identity and Access Management as a Service (e.g., Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management)
• Intrusion Detection and Preventive Services (IDS/IPS)
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) as a Service
• Security Operations Center (SOC) Support Services (Managed Detection and Response)
• Vulnerability Management as a Service
• Web Content Filtering
We work as an IT partner with our clients to design a technology architecture with security at its core. The security controls we put in place are based on your business’ unique objectives and include an assessment of your specific needs, industry best practices, and the decades of experience and vast knowledge of our team of engineers and other technical professionals.
Our in-depth network and endpoint analysis enables us to uncover potential vulnerabilities and detect and eliminate threats before they reach your operating environment. Should a compromise occur, we can quickly discover the scope of the attack and return to normal operations, often before the threat is known to your users and business associates.
Not only do we protect your business from inbound threats like hacking, phishing, ransomware and other sophisticated cyber-attacks but we also protect sensitive outbound data including personal client records and proprietary corporate files.
Being secure doesn’t mean just protecting your team from malware or suspicious emails. At Transformyx, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, providing you with the right strategy and tools to identify relevant threats and eliminate vulnerabilities across your employees, processes, technology, and infrastructure. These include stopping threats at the edge of the network with firewall protection, protecting users regardless of device or physical location, preventing the wrong people from accessing your network, having visibility into your business to stop threats from spreading, and discovering, stopping and removing malicious content.
Our IT Security Professionals have been designing and implementing managed security solutions for more than 30 combined years. Now, Transformyx can provide continuous monitoring, management, and maintenance on tens of thousands of devices across a wide variety of clients, providing them with the confidence and peace of mind that strong security measures are in place and that they can meet compliance regulations with ease.
At Transformyx, we utilize industry-leading technology resources and our extensive expertise and combine them with the individual needs of each client to customize a comprehensive security strategy around the common threads of risk assessment and analysis, risk mitigation, compliance requirements, governance, and industry best practices.