The challenge is to implement forward-looking technology solutions that help provide an exceptional level of patient care while at the same time increasing efficiencies and reducing costs. That’s where Transformyx experience building IT solutions specifically for healthcare providers can help.
Whether your organization is a small urgent/community care clinic or an entire Healthcare system, our 10+ years of working with almost all of the major healthcare providers in Louisiana means that you are in the best of hands for creating your desired business outcomes.
Transformyx Healthcare IT Solutions help you improve:
- Patient Care. Provide on-demand access to healthcare resources, a more user-friendly patient experience, data integration between patient and providers and efficient and timely access to remote health services and care.
- Provider Productivity. Provide secure, on-demand access to the resources and data providers need to deliver exceptional patient care wherever they may be.
- Organizational Efficiency. Backup, store, manage and easily access the vast amount of electronic health records being created every day from one central hub.
- Data Compliance. Ensure that all electronic medical records comply with all privacy regulations and are maintained using the highest security standards whether they are stored in your office, in the cloud or a combination of both.
- Cybersecurity. Ensure that all end users, devices and data are protected under a HIPAA-centric security framework based on a customized Information Protection Program, with regular vulnerability scans and audits.
Benefits of Healthcare technology solutions powered by Transformyx:
Transformyx is pleased to support multiple large healthcare system providers in the Gulf South region, as well as many smaller specialty hospitals and urgent/community care providers.
- Baton Rouge Orthopaedic Clinic
- St. Charles Surgical Hospital
- Baton Rouge Clinic
- Baton Rouge General Health System
- Woman's Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- LCMC Health System
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center