As a Louisiana based business, we are dedicated to delivering quality technical solutions and services to local education organizations and their student populations. Transformyx has gone the extra mile in the K12 environment, hiring a certified teacher and USAC trained Account Manager for the region. With valuable knowledge of E-rate forms, rules, and billing, our team can ensure that the USAC guidelines are strictly adhered to and facilitate your e-rate filing. Transformyx has a mature set of service offerings with over 20+ years of experience managing networks and applications. This offering, combined with our E-Rate knowledge and implementation experience, allows Transformyx to provide a MIBS offering with proven processes, systems and skilled resources.
Erate Processes. MIBS support methodology is based on an ITIL framework. ITIL is a documented set of core IT concepts and frameworks for managing information technology infrastructure and operations. Theses processes are audited by 3rd parties as part of our manufacturer or SSAE audits.
- Documented SLAs for service requests and incident response.
- Documented incident priority classification based on Impact and Urgency.
- Documented change control process for critical infrastructure.
- Full-service desk system with ticketing and integration into alerting and remote support tools.
- Remote monitoring systems to provide proactive insight and alerting to support personnel and ticketing systems.
- Automated network diagraming tools used to keep documentation current.
- Support services are delivered by manufacturer-certified resources. Transformyx participates in partner specializations for Enterprise Networking (LAN and WLAN) for multiple manufacturers.
- Multiple levels of resources included Cisco Certified Network Associates, Cisco Certified Network Professionals, and Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts and other manufacturer equivalent certifications.
- Tiered support structure ranging from onsite personnel to a fully staffed service desk.
- Staffed Project Management Office (PMO) familiar with E-Rate transactions and documentation requirements.
Erate Informational Slicks:
Benefits of Erate Services with Transformyx:
- USAC Green Light Status
- E-rate audit support for installed equipment
- Zero audit findings on Transformyx installations
- Manufacturer certified resources with the depth of bench
- ITIL based support processes
- SPIN# 143026008
- FEIN# 72-1428284