As a Louisiana based business, we are dedicated to delivering quality technical solutions and services to local education organizations and their student populations. Transformyx has gone the extra mile in the K12 environment, hiring a certified teacher and USAC trained Account Manager for the region. With valuable knowledge of E-rate forms, rules, and billing, our team can ensure that the USAC guidelines are strictly adhered to and facilitate your e-rate filing. Transformyx has a mature set of service offerings with over 20+ years of experience managing networks and applications. This offering, combined with our E-Rate knowledge and implementation experience, allows Transformyx to provide Erate solutions with proven processes, systems, and skilled resources.
Erate Services – Category 2
- Internal Connections – We are able to propose all eligible products, such as access points, firewalls, routers, switches, racks, optics, and cabling.
- Managed Internal Broadband Services (MIBS) – Our support program is built on an ITIL framework. These processes are audited by 3rd parties through manufacturer and SSAE audits.
- Basic Maintenance of Internal Connections (BMIC) – We can provide eligible repair and upkeep services to provide entities with technical support.
- We have Erate experienced Pre-Sales Engineers, Erate Specialists, Engineers, and Project Managers.
- Support services are delivered by manufacturer-certified resources. Transformyx participates in partner specializations for Enterprise Networking (LAN and WLAN) for multiple manufacturers.
- Multiple levels of resources included Cisco Certified Network Associates, Cisco Certified Network Professionals, and Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts and other manufacturer equivalent certifications.
- Staffed Project Management Office (PMO) familiar with E-Rate transactions and documentation requirements.
- USAC Green Light Status
- E-rate audit support for installed equipment
- Zero audit findings on Transformyx installations
- Manufacturer certified resources with the depth of bench
- ITIL based support processes
- SPIN# 143026008
- FEIN# 72-1428284