Transformyx Disaster Recovery as a Service with Veeam Cloud Connect Replication
Regardless of business size, all are expected to have their core information systems up and running all the time. Providing the ability to recover from downtime—scheduled or unplanned—is becoming easier and more affordable thanks to new disaster recovery (DR) and cloud technologies that make enterprise-grade cloud-based Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) a viable option.
- Upgrade from backup: Simple DR from your Veeam console
- Global peace of mind: multiple US locations, each with 99.99% infrastructure SLA
- Easy pricing: pay per GB of storage, with no Bandwidth, per VM or setup fees.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure: Transformyx’s best-of-breed Cisco networking with storage included
- Exceptional support: 24×7 phone and email support included
- Trusted vendor: Veeam Cloud Provider, with 25 years of excellence
You’re not alone with our cloud. Our support team is available by phone, email and ticketing system to address your questions – large and small.
- Full and partial failover, with built-in network configuration
- Easy configuration, straight from your on-premise Veeam Availability Suite v9 console
- End-to-end encryption: Encrypt data in-flight without impacting compression or configuring a VPN
- Self-service testing, on-demand, through your Veeam console
- Complete Backup and DRaaS option, from one Veeam console backup and full disaster recovery
We’ve priced this solution to be as easy as possible for our customers:
- Prices are per GB of storage needed
- No Setup Fees, No Per-VM Fees and
- No Bandwidth costs
- 1-3 year contracts available
- In the event of a failover, you’ll be charged for capacity used
- Our expert support is included, free of charge
Add to your backup in the cloud
For customers of Veeam Cloud Connect, Transformyx DRaaS with Veeam is a natural extension. Workloads can be backed up to Transformyx with Cloud Backup – or protected under DRaaS with Veeam for full failover capabilities – or both. All of the management remains within your Veeam console, and Transformyx has straightforward pricing for both.